skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
THe chambre corner
miércoles, 20 de agosto de 2008
The giver
The Giver is a book about a kid called Jonas that lives in a community that isa perfect. There is no crime and if people do something wrong, they get "released". I thought it was pretty interesting specially near the middle of the book
1 comentario:
Someone
dijo...
the giver's boring... r u sure u didn't wrote that just b/c u eanted to?
3 de septiembre de 2008 a las 13:35
Publicar un comentario
Entrada antigua
Inicio
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Did you like the giver?
Mi lista de blogs
Marco T.
The Tragedy of CInna the Rapper
Hace 15 años
Rebee's Blog! ;(
Romeo and Juliet
Hace 17 años
J.Siwady
Romeo and Juliet
Hace 17 años
Nane's Blog
ROMEO AND JULIET
Hace 17 años
ISarmiento Super Blog
Shakespeare Way of Writting
Hace 17 años
Catherine's Blog =D
Romeo and Juliet (L)
Hace 17 años
☺Edwin Blog☺
Juliet and Romeo
Hace 17 años
Mr. Lopez's Class
8E
Hace 17 años
el gringo's blog
Vocab. Book Thief that I thought I had done but I guess I didn't
Hace 17 años
My Blog By Oscar Reyes
Archivo del blog
▼
2008
(3)
▼
agosto
(3)
The giver
Favorite book in middle school
What was your favorite book you have read in middl...
Datos personales
Elchiki
Ver todo mi perfil
1 comentario:
the giver's boring... r u sure u didn't wrote that just b/c u eanted to?
Publicar un comentario